SPN - Acid Primer
Acid Primer SPN Nails effectively prepares the natural nail plate for gel, acrylic and hybrid polishes.
Acid Primer SPN Nails effectively prepares the natural nail plate for gel, acrylic and hybrid polishes. Thanks to its properties, Acid Primer increases their adhesion, guarantees durability of the styling and eliminates the risk of peeling. Acid Primer completely evaporates, leaving a matt, white nail, ensuring maximum safety and a warranty that the nail plate is properly prepared for styling.
1. If you need a more delicate product, use the No Acid Primer SPN Nails.
2. During transportation at low temperatures, the acid primer may freeze, but despite the change of form, it does not loose its properties. Leave the bottle at the room temperature until the product is liquid again. Never do not open the bottle when the primer is frozen.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Always apply the Acid Primer in dots onto the buffed and degreased nail plate and wait until it evaporates.
You may apply only an acid primer or, for a maximum duration of the styling, use acid primer first, then no acid primer.
The product for professional use only.
- Preparation for nail styling plate
- Increased adhesion of gel, acrylic and hybrid varnish
- Spot - the preparation will evaporate completely
- METHACRYLIC ACID, ISOBUTYL METHACRYLATE, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, HYDROQUINONE