Pursuant to the law, within 14 days from the delivery of the ordered goods, the consumer has a right to return them (withdraw from the contract) / exchange them without giving any reasons, according to the general principles contained in the law on agreements concluded at a distance. The law indicated in this point concerns consumer sales, so it is applicable only to the sales to a natural person who is making the purchase for purposes which are outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
The above right may be executed by the Consumer through sending a completed return/exchange form (withdrawal from the contract) of the Goods to the following address: "Grupa Beautica", Milionowa 25/27, 93-193 Łódź, together with the goods being returned or to the e-mail address: [email protected].
The 14-day deadline indicated in point 5 starts on the day the Goods are delivered by the Consumer or the person they indicated.
In case of withdrawal from the products sales contract concluded at a distance, the contract is considered as invalid and the Consumer is free of any liabilities.
The reimbursement of expenses incurred by both Parties should be done immediately, not later than within fourteen (14) days.
The Goods returned by the Consumer shall be packaged in a proper manner that ensures it does not get damaged during transportation, if possible, it should be packaged in the original package. The Consumer bears the cost of the packaging and sending the Goods back. The Store shall reimburse the Consumer for the costs of delivery of the ordered goods - up to the amount corresponding to the option of the cheapest shipment available in the given offer.
The Store does not collect the cash-on-delivery returns.
The Store sends back the exchanged goods via the DHL Parcel courier company. The costs of shipment is PLN 15.
The right to withdraw from the contract may be exercised in the following cases:
- contracts concerning the services the price of which depends solely on price movement on financial market,
- when an item delivered in a sealed package which, after being opened, cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygienic reasons,
- services having properties defined by the Consumer in their order or strictly connected to their person,
- services that, due to their character, cannot be returned and whose subject is liable to deteriorate rapidly,
- when the service concerns digital content such as online trainings,
- special orders undertaken for clear special needs / requests of the Customer.
The Goods return (withdrawal from the contract) / exchange form, depending on the selected option in the Cart, has been sent to the Customer in an e-mail with the order confirmation or delivered with the ordered products.
The form may be also downloaded below: