Thin DELUXE Zebra PRO file 150/180
Thin DELUXE Zebra PRO file 150/180 is an accessory distinguished by its high abrasive quality.
Thin DELUXE Zebra PRO file 150/180 is an accessory distinguished by its high abrasive quality. The optimum sharpness of the abrasive speeds up the pace of work, as just a few movements of the file already allow for precise matting of natural nails. The fine, densely distributed grains on the SPN Nails file increase the efficiency of work while minimizing the risk of scratching the nail surface.
The sharper 150 gradation can be used for stripping or working on hybrid, gel or acrylic mass. Gradation 180, on the other hand, is designed for dulling the natural plate. The classic, narrow shape of the file facilitates comfortable work during styling.
The Zebra file reduces heat generation and limits excessive dusting, so it is also comfortable when working with clients.
Thin DELUXE Zebra PRO file150/180:
- has high abrasiveness quality.
- matte and develops the natural plate
- works and pulls off different types of mass.
- does not scratch the nail surface
- narrow shape makes work easier
- does not burn during filing
- reduces excessive dusting