Frozen Rose is a classic opaque pink with shimmering silver particles. This shade is perfect also as an indivdual color.
SPN Nails Professional acrylogel merges the delicacy of gel with the power of acrylic. It does not produce the burning sensation in a lamp, is completely odourless, unlike the acrylic method. It is easy to file, they does not require pressure of a file and the heavy dust falls down, without flowing above the filed nails. It has a small tendency for self-levelling and is ultra-light on the nails. When applying it you get absolute control over the product - it does not flow off or gets fixed, which enables you to model the desired form without hurry.
How to work with Frozen Rose Acryl-O!-Gel step by step?
1. Apply a product on a buffed nail hardened with a base coat (may be classic or hybrid one), closer to the free edge (about 1/3 of the length of the natural plate).
2. With a brush dipped in the Acryl-O!-Gel Fluid, we model the ball, creating the structure, similarly to the acrylic method.
3. We cure for one minute in a Dual Multi Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4. We apply a bigger ball and build a nail, also using a brush dipped in the Acryl-O!-Gel Fluid, we cure.
5. We wipe the dispersion layer with the product Clean & Prep.
6. We file, shaping the nail.
7. We apply the top coat 501 UV LaQ or UV LaQ color.
Note: Acryl-O! -Gel Frozen Rose is a product that contains a lot of shimmering particles and after sun exposure the material may slightly discolor; all you need is to protect it with a UV filter in the form of a UV Protector or 501 UV LaQ.
- Constructional acrylate
- Two layers
- Curing time
- Dual LED SPN Nails: 60 seconds, UV: 2 minutes
- Necessity of filing
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, +/- CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 60725, CI 77163, CI 47000, CI 77891, CI 77000
You might also like