SPN - No Acid Primer
Exceptionally delicate, SPN Nails no acid primer works like a two sided adhesive tape, successfully increasing adhesion of gel, acrylic and hybrid polishes.
Exceptionally delicate, SPN Nails no acid primer works like a two sided adhesive tape, successfully increasing adhesion of gel, acrylic and hybrid polishes. Thanks to its properties it is recommended to individuals with sensitive, allergy-prone skin. Acid Primer leaves a sticky layer on the nail, ensures the styling durability, eliminates the risk of peeling and is a guarantee that the nail plate is properly prepared for styling.
1. If you need a more delicate product, use the No Acid Primer SPN Nails.
2. During transportation at low temperatures, the no acid primer may freeze, but despite the change of form, it does not loose its properties. Leave the bottle at the room temperature until the product is liquid again. Never do not open the bottle when the primer is frozen.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a large amount of the the No Acid Primer onto the buffed and degreased nail plate. The product leaves a slightly glossy film on the nail - do not remove it.
- Preparation for nail styling plate
- Increased adhesion of gel, acrylic and hybrid varnish
- On the entire nail - the preparation leaves a greasy film
- ETHYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYLIDENEDIPHENYL BISOXYHYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, HYDROQUINONE