859 Mystique UV LaQ 8ml
859 is a mysterious colour. Turquoise that is covered with the whole sky on a dark night.
859 is a mysterious colour. Turquoise that is covered with the whole sky on a dark night. It is mystical, hard to define, and additionally, it seduces with its deep colour, that changes shades depending on the light.
UV LaQ is a hybrid polish that is second to none. Created only on silicon resin, it perfectly harmonises with the natural plate, creating an elastic layer that works well with the nail. It does not crack, crumble or peel from the free edge. Thanks to the unique resin, the UV LaQ hybrid polish may be applied even to long natural nails without the fear they will crack or have the "spiderweb" effect. The SPN hybrid polish is exceptionally delicate for the natural plate and the may be successfully used by persons with sensitive and even atopic skin.
Applied on acrylic or gel, it perfectly works with the hard material, and thanks to its strong adhesion, it does not slide from the nail and do not wear at the free edge. Resembling classic nail polish, medium-thick texture and flat brush ensure ease of application and exceptionally precise finish. Hybrid manicure is durable, strong, resistant to damage and even after 6 weeks it still looks flawless.
* The colours presented on the colour swatch are a realistic photo. However, due to various settings of the monitor, the hybrid polish colour presented on the photo may be slightly different in its shade or intensity from the colour seen "alive".
- Nail polish color
- Permanent varnishing of nails
- Medium thick
- 100% opacity
- Two thin layers
- Curing time
- Dual LED SPN Nails: 30 seconds, UV: 60 seconds
- Dissolved in liquid Hybrid Acrylic Remover SPN Nails
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BENTONITE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, MICA, HYDROQUINONE, P-HYDROXYANISOLE +/- CI 77266, CI 77891, CI 77007, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 15880
You might also like